We welcome you to our website. We would like to inform you about the handling of your personal data in accordance with Art. 13 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
The controller responsible for the described data collection and processing is
Am Redder 7
Storage of your IP address
We store the IP address transmitted by your web browser for a period of seven (7) days, strictly for the purpose of identifying, restricting and eliminating attacks on our website. After this period, we delete or anonymize your IP address. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f GDPR.
Usage data for statistical purposes
When you visit our website, usage data are temporarily stored on our web server for statistical purposes in order to improve the quality of our website. This data record consists of:
- the name and address of the requested content,
- the date and time of the query,
- the transferred data volume,
- the access status (content transmitted, content not found),
- the description of the web browser and operating system used, the referral link indicating from which page you reached us,
- the IP address of the requesting technical device, which is shortened in such a way that an individual-related reference can no longer be established.
The protocol data above mentioned are only stored anonymously.
To avoid unauthorized access to your data, we have implemented technical and organizational measures. We use encryption technologies on our website. Your data will be transferred to our servers and back again via a connection that is protected by a TLS encryption technology. You can recognize that you are browsing on an encryption secured website by the lock-symbol shown in the address bar of your browser and by the address bar starting with https://.
Data transfer to third parties
We transfer your personal data, in accordance to Art. 28 GDPR, to service providers – e.g. hosting service providers – who support us in the operation of our website and related processes. Our service providers are bound to us as data processors by strict instructions and contractual obligations.
The following is the list of data processors we cooperate with: